« Home | Wow! Overdue Finished Works! » | Ryan's Socks are Finished! » | The First of Ryan's Socks » | Ryan's Green Scarf » | My Never-Ending Ripple Shawl » | My First Socks » | My First Baby Hat » 

Monday, February 04, 2008 

Finally Picked up Again

I finally chose a project to work on after almost a year. I'm knitting Knitty's Square Cake:

I needed a project that wouldn't take me forever to finish and am using some yarn I bought from Italy. My last real project was Clapotis but I messed it up when I picked it up after neglecting it for a good amount of time and lost my place. I really hate frogging projects but may have to especially because the yarn I bought to make it with was not cheap! I'll post pictures once I'm done. I also have some other projects I realized I finished but never posted and hope to get that up soon too.

Labels: , , ,